Squarespace is one type of website builder, where we can build our website and host to the website. It is released in January 2014 founded by Anthony Casalena. It allows users to build a website on pre-designed templates & a drag and drop facility to create or modify the designs. On Squarespace can provide subscription packages, based on that users can build their own website, subscription-like monthly, quarterly, and yearly packages. The main thing here is no coding or web development experience is required, but a bit of knowledge is required on technical.
Advantages of Squarespace
- It is mobile-friendly.
- They will provide 14 days free trial version, so we can check the platform, features, and functionality of the product
- We can get pre-builded beautiful templates to make your site look stunning.
- It is an SEO-friendly structure.
- They will provide good support for any queries related to design and hosting.
- Easily integrate eCommerce features link product configuration, product images, categories..etc
- Can add Unlimited products in your store
- Discount codes
- Tax rates
- Order and inventory management.
- It also has flexible payment options, letting you accept credit cards, PayPal and Apple Pay.
- It has a hosting provider without any additional fees.
- 24/7 support
- Blogging features
How Squarespace will work?
First Step of the square space is login, Here we can login with via Gmail, Facebook, Apple or with login credentials.
Once we have logged in, we can able to go to the dashboard of the square space, here we can find the list of projects are created on that account. Click on the project which you want to edit.
After click on the project we can get the project details window, here we can able to customize the website. on the menu list can provide the customization of the website like Pages, Orders, Inventory, Customers, design, Commerce, Marketing, Settings..etc.